Good Job Rossi.
didnt they give the trophy to casey at losail?
or was that just the media and crash forum haha
Just a word defense of the corner workers who get paid next to nothing to stand around in the heat, sun, cold and or rain all weekend, they did not show preference to Rossi because he is Rossi.
The first couple ran over and helped the first guy they got to who was still on the ground, Rossi. Stoner was already up with his bike on its wheels. The next few came over from the other direction and 3 of them assisted stoner. They were ready to push Stoner off before VR but Stoner was not ready. Check out motosprint.it pics
- 2011 MotoGP World Championship: A preview
- MotoGP World Championship Racing At Jerez This Coming Weekend
- MotoGP : New BMW 1 Series M Coupe to serve as 2011 championship Safety Car
- MotoGP : 2011 Rizla Suzuki GSV-R MotoGP livery makes its world-wide premiere
- World champion Jorge Lorenzo seals Spanish Moto GP win
Filed Under: MotoGP News
About the Author: Biker by nature who madly follows the motoGP